I was surfing the internet the other day, and I came across an article that listed some very interesting statistics about illegal aliens. So I thought I would share it with you. This article is about illegals mostly from Mexico, and that is because, being right next door to the U.S. it is most convenient for them to cross our border. But, make no mistake there are others from as far away as China and of course there are thousands of our Middle East neighbors that have invited themselves into our country. The following is the list of statistics that you may or may not find astounding.
1. Twelve Americans are murdered every day by illegal aliens which translates to 4,380 Americans murdered annually by illegal aliens (Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa), thirteen Americans are killed by drunk illegal alien drivers for another annual death toll of 4,745. That's 23,725 since Sept. 11, 2001. (Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa)
2. Eight American children are victims of sexual abuse by illegal aliens every day a total of 2,920 annually. (Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa)
3. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
83% of warrants for murder in Phoenix are for illegal aliens.
86% of warrants for murder in Albuquerque are for illegal aliens.
75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles, Phoenix, and Albuquerque are illegal aliens.
24.9% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
40.1% of all inmates in Arizona detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
48.2% of all inmates in New Mexico detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
29% (630,000) of convicted illegal aliens in state and federal prisons at a cost of $1.6 billion annually.
4. More than 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.More than 53% of all investigated burglaries reported in California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona,
5. More than half of all gang members in Los Angeles are illegal aliens from south of the border.More than
6. 43% of all Food Stamps issued are to illegal aliens.
7. More than 41% of all unemployment checks issued in the United States are to illegal aliens.
8. 62% of all undocumented immigrants in the United States are working for cash and not paying taxes, predominantly illegal aliens, working without a green card.
9. More than 380,000 anchor babies born in the United States in 2005 were to parents who are illegal aliens; making those 380,000 babies automatically U.S. citizens. 97.2% of all costs incurred from those births were paid by the American taxpayer.More than 66% of all births in California are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal, whose births were paid for by taxpayers.
10. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties in the United States are illegal aliens.In Los Angeles County, 5.1 million people speak English and 3.9 million speak Spanish.
11. More than 34% of Arizona students in grades 1-12 are illegal aliens. More than 42% of California students in grades 1-12 are non-English speaking.
12. More than 71% of all apprehended cars stolen in 2005 in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, and California were stolen by illegal aliens or transport coyotes.
13. 63% of cited or stopped drivers in Arizona have no license, no insurance, and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 63%, 97% are illegal aliens.
14. 66% of cited/stopped drivers in New Mexico have no license, no insurance, and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 66%, 98% are illegal aliens.
15. Less than 2% of illegal aliens in the United States are picking crops, but 41% are on welfare. The lifetime fiscal impact (taxes paid minus services used) for the average adult Mexican illegal alien on the average American taxpayer is $55,000 over a five-year span. You personally are giving $11,000 every year to illegal aliens.
16. K-12 school expenditures for illegal aliens cost U.S. Taxpayers $7.4 Billion a year (US Rep. Gary Miller)
16. Illegal aliens consume $3.7 Billion annually in Medicare and Medicaid benefits since 40% of illegal aliens are on U.S. Welfare (Federation for American Immigration Reform) $1.6 billion is spent annually in prison costs to house, feed and clothe illegal aliens who fill 32% of our federal and state prisons (Fox News Channel O'Reilly Factor)
17. $10 billion dollars are sent back to Mexico annually by illegal aliens (according to the Pew Hispanic Center), an amount which now makes it Mexico's 2nd largest industry
18. Leprosy, Hansen's disease, was so rare in America that in 40 years only 900 people were afflicted. Suddenly, in the past three years America has more than 7,000 cases of leprosy. Leprosy now is endemic to northeastern states because illegal aliens and other immigrants brought leprosy from India, Brazil, the Caribbean, and Mexico (Thomson American Health Consultants; 2003) Tuberculosis was virtually absent in Virginia until in 2002, when it spiked a
17% increase, but Prince William County, just south of Washington, D.C., had a much larger rise of 188%. (American Medical Association (JAMA) June 2005)
19. Illegal aliens make up 32% of State & Federal Prison populations (FNC O'Reilly Factor) There are an estimated 240,000 illegal alien sexual predators currently in the USA (Violent Crimes Institute - May 2006) Over 1,000,000 sexual crimes are estimated to have been committed in the USA over the past seven years by illegal aliens (Violent Crimes Institute - May 2006)
19. 90% of all crime in Brooks County Texas is committed by illegal aliens (Brooks County Sheriff's Department April 2006)
20. In the Jan/Feb of 2006 of the 120,000 illegals caught in the Laredo sector, 2,500 of them were from the Middle East!!!
21. A large, but unknown, number of al Qaeda terrorists and Chinese nationals are infiltrating our country virtually anywhere they choose from Brownsville to San Diego. One al Qaeda terrorist was held for several weeks after being captured on our border and is currently under FBI custody.
22. A large number of Islamic individuals have moved into homes in Nuevo Laredo and are being taught Spanish to assimilate into the local culture.
23. Texas Border Sheriffs have found uniform patches from an elite group of Islamic suicide bombers (Verified by Israeli intelligence)
24. The rate of non-Mexican aliens (or OTMs) and special interest aliens (or SIAs aliens from so-called countries of interest ) apprehended on the northern and southern borders has increased from 30,147 in 2003 to 44,614 in 2004. - Congressman Tom Tancredo
25. By June 30, 2004, the number of SIAs had swelled 42.5% to 6,022 from "Countries of Interest" such as those the State Department considers sponsors of terrorism (Cuba, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Sudan,Syria) and others where militant Islam simmers (Afghanistan, Egypt, Indonesia, Iraq, Jordan,Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, and Yemen).
26. Department of Homeland Security states Numerous law enforcement officers have been beaten, stabbed and shot by illegal aliens over the past few years.
o Officer Rodney Johnson, 40, Houston, Texas
o Officer Brian Jackson, 28, Dallas, Texas
o Deputy Brandon "Brandy" Winfield, 29, of the Marion County, Ohio
o Detective Hugo Arango, 24, of the Doroville, Ga
o Deputy Saul Gallegos, 35, of the Chelan County, Wash.,
o Deputy Sheriff David March, 33, of the Los Angeles County
o Officer Tony Zeppetella, 27, of the Oceanside, Calif
o Officer Daniel Howard Golden, 27, Huntsville, Ala
o And Dozens More
There you have it. You can believe it or not. I think it gives us a perspective of what's going on. These are statistics that don't ever show up in the liberal media, and don't count on them ever been published or stated by the left. Personally I find it appalling, disgusting and very frightening that our government has allowed this to go on and on with total vacuity and seeming disinterest displayed by them. I will leave you with a website address that you can read for much, much more information. Robert Duvall stands behind this organization as you will see in the website.